Friday, March 6, 2009

A Break In the Clouds. . .


















Taken March 4th, 2009

Well, the bad news is that I still have the energy of a sick person (i.e., falling asleep at 8pm every night). But, the good news is that deadlines came and forced me to stamp, so even in my weakened condition, I made time to get some stuff done and worth posting. Let's start with ATCs.

As I mentioned previously, I signed up for a "Winter Blues" ATC swap with Lee Anne. I hit a road block midway through, but I managed to come up with these, albeit a tiny bit late.















Then, I also caught The Jonas Brothers in 3-D opening weekend, 'cause who could miss that?! In case you haven't heard of them, the Jonas Brothers are a Disney band made up of three brothers that write and play their own rock/pop music. Good thing I have friends with kids that are into the Jonas-ness. I coordinated the trip for 6 of my friends, so I thought it'd be fun if I came up with some goodie bags. At the last minute, I whipped these together:



















Inside each bag is a movie ticket, the 3-D glasses, and a Japanese cracker treat called Pocky. It was just a little something to keep everyone's stuff organized and together. JoBro is how most of my friends' kids abbreviate the band name, and I thought A Muse's Rock Star would be the perfect accent, since all three boys play guitar. Here's a close-up of the topper:















Really, nothing super-special but I think I still managed to impress them. We also did Jonas Brothers trivia and took pictures with their cardboard poster. Fun!

See you soon, with a card for Tracy's sketch challenge!

No comments: